Xiaomi has just released that its latest financial report for Q2 2021, and it showed that Xiaomi number 2 smartphone brand in the world for the quarter, reiterating the recent Canalys report. Along with this, Xiaomi also shared that it has also reported solid revenue and profit growth for the past quarter.
Here is a summarized breakdown of the Xiaomi Q2 2021 report, as well as the brand’s first half of 2021 highlights:
Q2 2021 financial highlights
- Total revenue at RMB87,789.0 million, up 64.0% YoY;
- Gross profit at approximately RMB15,148.1 million, up 96.7% YoY;
- Non-IFRS adjusted net profit was RMB6,321.5 million, up 87.4% YoY.
1H 2021 financial highlights
- Total revenue at RMB164,671.2 million, up 59.5% YoY;
- Gross profit at approximately RMB29,309.4 million, up 92.1% YoY;
- Non-IFRS adjusted net profit was RMB12,390.8 million, up 118.4% YoY.
Regarding its continuous growth, and its milestone as the number 2 brand worldwide, Xiaomi shared:
“During the second quarter of 2021, our core ’Smartphone × AIoT’ strategy continued to underpin our outstanding performance. Looking forward, we will continue to execute our dual-brand strategy, boost investments in advance technology, recruit and foster talents and upgrade channel capabilities, enhance our premium smartphone offerings and improve user experience. We will also remain committed to our core ‘Smartphone × AIoT’ strategy, working fervently to advance innovations in sophisticated and cutting-edge technologies across product categories. We will also continue enhancing connectivity between our smartphones and IoT products to deliver a seamless user experience across our range of products, bringing a better life to everyone in the world.”