After announcing the updates coming to The City, 2K today revealed an in-depth look at the updates coming to MyNBA in NBA 2K22 on the now current generation PS5 and Xbox Series X|S consoles.
NBA 2K22 on the new generation consoles will feature the following MyNBA updates:
- MySTAFF gives players full control of their organizations, from selecting coaching to scouting to sports medicine staff.
- Improvements to team and player training, including a new Prep Hub that acts as a one-stop shop for players who are looking to try and adjust team training and fatigue while having a mind toward the scouting report of the next opponent.
- New Conditional Coaching gives power users the ability to help give coaching directives while they simulate games.
- Three new pre-built custom teams, complete with logos, uniforms and arenas, to make the customization of new leagues easier.
- New attributes and badges help build an interesting narrative that comes to life.
For all the full details on the new MyNBA updates coming to NBA 2K22 for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S consoles, read the latest Courtside Report.
NBA 2K22 will release tomorrow, September 10, 2021 for PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC.