Ubisoft recently detailed its post-launch content lineup for Far Cry 6, and it includes three DLC packs included in the game’s Season Pass, as well as a selection of free content which include three crossover missions.
To start, the Far Cry 6 Season Pass will let players take control of the series’ most notorious villains: Vaas Montenegro, Pagan Min and Joseph Seed in three DLC episodes. Specifically, these episodes will feature roguelite-inspired experiences where each villain struggles “to escape the horrors of their own minds.” Along with these DLC episodes, the Season Pass will also include Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon (yes, the full game), as well as Blood Dragon-inspired items.
Here’s a list of what’s included in the Season Pass:
- Three DLC episodes, playable solo or co-op with a friend:
- Episode 1: “Vaas: Insanity” planned for release in November 2021.
- Episode 2: “Pagan: Control” planned for release in January 2022.
- Episode 3: “Joseph: Collapse” planned for release in March 2022.
- Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon. On Windows PC, Season Pass holders will receive the original game released in 2013, while console and Stadia players will receive Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon: Classic Edition.
- The Blood Dragon Set, which includes seven items usable in the Far Cry 6 main game:
- One outfit: Blood Dragon Gear Set
- Two weapons: AJM9 and Kobracon
- One vehicle: Omega Enforcer
- One weapon charm: KillStar
- One Fang for Hire: K-9000
- One vehicle Chibi: Blood Dragon Chibi
The Far Cry 6 Season Pass is included with the game’s Gold, Ultimate, and Collector’s Editions. The Season Pass will also be available as a standalone purchase for PHP 1500 (USD 29.99).
Along with the Season Pass, Far Cry 6 will offer free post-launch content, including Weekly insurgencies, 6 Special Operations, and 3 crossover missions. These crossover missions feature guest stars and beloved brands – Danny Trejo, Rambo, and Stranger Things.
Far Cry 6 releases on the PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, PC, and Stadia on October 7, 2021.