Xiaomi has just announced its new Redmi 10 in the Philippines, and its a feature-packed smartphone with an affordable price tag. This new offering from Xiaomi is another budget-friendly offering with a price that’s well below PHP 10k, all while having a wide range of premium features.
For starters, the Redmi 10 packs a 50MP main + 8MP ultra-wide-angle + 2MP macro camera + 2MP depth sensor quad rear camera setup, a 90Hz refresh rate 6.5-inch display, and a 5,000mAh battery. As for its processor, the Redmi 10 is powered by a MediaTek Helio G88 SoC, and it is paired with up to 6GB of RAM and up to 128 GB of storage.
Redmi 10 specs:
- MediaTek Helio G88 processor
- Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- 4/6GB RAM
- 6.5” FHD+ LCD DotDisplay w/ Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 90Hz refresh rate
- 64/128GB storage (expandable)
- 50MP main + 8MP ultra-wide-angle + 2MP macro camera + 2MP depth sensor quad rear camera setup
- 8MP front camera
- Dual SIM, with 3G, LTE
- Fingerprint scanner (side-mounted)
- 5,000mAh battery with 18W wired fast charging
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
Xiaomi Redmi 10 Philippines: Price and Availability
The Redmi 10 is priced at PHP 7,590 for the 4GB+64GB variant, while the 6GB+128GB has an SRP of PHP 8,590. The phone will be available via Xiaomi’s official sales channels from September 18, 2021.
Buyers who purchase the Redmi 10 on September 18 in Xiaomi Stores on Lazada and Shopee can get a PHP 500 off. Plus, the Redmi 10 is also available through Home Credit. The 4GB+64GB and 6+128GB variants can be availed at 0% interest in 6 months for as low as ₱913/month and ₱1,033/month, respectively.