Microsoft has announced that Back 4 Blood will be available on Xbox Game Pass for PC and consoles when it releases on October 12. This means Xbox Game Pass subscribers will be able to play the game for free as part of their subscription, whether they play on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, or PC. The game will also be available for Game Pass subscribers using XCloud.
Alongside Back 4 Blood, Microsoft has announced seven other games that are coming to Game Pass this month. These games include:
- Totally Accurate Battle Simulator (Cloud, Console, and PC) – Available now
- The Procession to Calvary (Cloud, Console, and PC) – Available now
- Visage (Cloud, Console, and PC) – Available now
- Destiny 2: Beyond Light (PC) – October 12
- Ring of Pain (Cloud, Console, and PC) – October 14
- The Riftbreaker (Cloud, PC, and Xbox Series X|S) – October 14
- The Good Life (Cloud, Console, and PC) – October 15
In case you’re unfamiliar, Back 4 Blood is an upcoming co-op first-person shooter developed by Turtle Rock Studios, the developers who helped create the first Left 4 Dead game. Much like Left 4 Dead, Back 4 Blood will task four players with going through zombie-infested maps as they try to survive.
Back 4 Blood will release on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PS5, PS4, and PC on October 12, 2021.
Want to know more about the game? Check out our impressions of Back 4 Blood during its Open Beta last August: