Heads up, Witcher fans! Here’s your chance to virtually meet Geralt of Rivia himself – Henry Cavill in an upcoming Witcher fan event!
Recently, we’ve teamed up with Netflix to give 15 Witcher superfans a chance to attend an upcoming online fan event featuring Henry Cavill that’s happening on December 3 at 5PM-5:45PM.
To join this giveaway, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Let us know in the comments section of this post which scene from The Witcher Season 1 is your favorite.
- You can be as detailed as you want with your answer, and you can also tell us what you want to see the most in The Witcher Season 2 to get a better chance of winning.
- Make sure to add the hashtags #TheWicherXUnGeek and #TheWitcher on your comment.
This giveaway is open now, and we are accepting entries until November 28, 2021, at 11:59PM PH Time only. So, make sure you get on it ASAP!
Out of all the entries, we’ll select the 15 best answers, and they will be able to attend the exclusive fan event. As a bonus, the Witcher superfan with the best answer may get a chance to ask a question to Henry Cavill himself during the event!
Terms & Conditions
- The fifteen best comments will be chosen as the winners.
- This giveaway is open to anyone residing within the Philippines only.
- Members of UnGeek will not be allowed to join this promo.
- A participant may only submit one entry. Spamming the same / similar entry multiple times will result in that participant being disqualified from this raffle.
- UnGeek reserves the right to disqualify anyone, even the declared winner, in the event of misrepresentation on the part of the participant (i.e. The participant can’t pick up the prize, etc)
- Any entry submitted with a picture and/or caption depicting offensive / improper / inappropriate material (includes but is not limited to nudity, sexual content, and hateful language) shall disqualify the participant from the giveaway
- Winner will be contacted via Facebook post & direct message to inform them of when they can claim their prize.
- Contest winner must present a valid ID to claim their prize.