PlayStation has just announced that Gran Turismo 7 will be available for pre-order in the Philippines starting tomorrow, January 7, 2022. Pre-orders will be available at all PlayStation Authorized Dealers and Sony Stores in the country.
Each pre-order of any of the Gran Turismo 7 physical editions in the Philippines will come with the following freebies:
- 100,000 CR (in-game credit)
- Three-car pack, including:
- MAZDA RX-VISION GT3 CONCEPT Stealth Model
- Porsche 917 LIVING LEGEND ’14
- Toyota Supra GT500 ’97 (Castrol TOM’S)
As a bonus, each pre-order will come with a chance to receive an exclusive GT7 Metal and Leather Keychain. This freebie will be available while stocks last.
For pricing, the GT7 Standard Physical Edition will have the following prices:
- PS5 – PHP 3,490
- PS4 – PHP 2,990
Meanwhile, the Gran Turismo 7 Special Edition is priced at PHP 4,490, and it includes the following:
- “Gran Turismo® 7” PS5 Disc with PS4 Game Voucher
- Exclusive SteelBook® case
- 1,000,000 CR (in-game credit)
- FIA Gran Turismo Championships World Series Model – Toyota GR Yaris with country-specific livery
- 30 manufacturer & partner PSN Avatars
- The Music of Gran Turismo Official Soundtrack
Take note, this edition of GT7 will come with a PS5-only disc copy of the game. Though it does include a PS4 game voucher so that PS4 owners can get a digital copy of the game.
Gran Turismo 7 will release for PS5 and PS4 on March 4, 2022.