Vivo recently announced that it is launching the Vivo Y21T in the Philippines, a phone that promises great gaming performance all while having a price tag of just PHP 10,999.
For starters, this new budget-friendly smartphone is powered by a Snapdragon 680, a processor that promises good gaming performance for today’s most popular games. This processor is paired with a large 5,000mAh battery which should make the phone last for well over a day on a single charge.
As for its cameras, the phone features a 50MP + 2MP + 2MP triple rear shooter setup, along with an 8MP selfie shooter.
Finally, the Y21T has a 6.51-inch FHD+ display with a 90Hz refresh rate, meaning it should be a good match for games that support frame rates of up to 90FPS.
Vivo Y21T specs:
- Snapdragon 680 Processor
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 6.51-inch FHD+ LCD display, 90Hz refresh rate
- 128GB Storage (expandable via microSD)
- 50MP main + 2MP macro + 2MP depth sensor triple rear camera setup
- 8MP front camera
- 3G, LTE, Dual SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, fingerprint scanner (side-mounted), USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 18W Fast charging, reverse charging
- Android 11 with Funtouch 12
While the Vivo Y21T is confirmed to release in the Philippines soon, there’s no word yet on a specific release date. Though according to Vivo, the phone will launch sometime this month.