Xiaomi has just announced the price and availability information of the new Redmi Note 11 smartphone in the Philippines.
Here is the price of the Redmi Note 11 in the Philippines:
- Redmi Note 11 4+64 – PHP 8,999
- Redmi Note 11 6+128 – PHP 9,999
Pre-orders for the Redmi Note 11 will be available from February 11-18, and each pre-order will come with a free pair of Redmi Buds 3 earphones (worth PHP 1,799). Buyers who purchase the phone from February 19-20 will also get free Redmi Buds 3 earphones. Finally, each purchase from February 21-28 will come with a free Xiaomi tumbler (worth PHP 800).
The Redmi Note 11 will be available in the Philippines via the official Xiaomi store, Lazada, and Shopee.
In case you missed the initial reveal of the phone, the Redmi Note 11 is Xiaomi’s latest smartphone that promises to give users a powerful and reliable device, all at a price tag that won’t break the bank.
For starters, the Redmi Note 11 is powered by a Snapdragon 680 processor, and packs a 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging support. On top of these, the Note 11 features a 50MP main + 8MP ultra-wide + 2MP macro + 2MP depth quad camera setup.
Redmi Note 11 Specs:
- Display: 6.43” FHD+ AMOLED DotDisplay, 90Hz refresh rate
- Rear Cameras: 50MP main + 8MP ultra-wide + 2MP macro + 2MP depth quad camera setup
- Front Camera: 13MP in-display
- RAM: 4GB/6GB
- ROM: 64/128GB
- Dimensions: 159.87mm x 73.87mm x 8.09mm
- Weight: 179g
- Processor: Snapdragon 680
- Audio: Dual speakers, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Battery: 5,000mAh w/ 33W fast charging
- Colors: Graphite Gray, Twilight Blue, Star Blue
Along with the Redmi Note 11, the rest of the Note 11 phones will also launch in the Philippine soon. But right now, there’s no word yet on pricing and availability.