Infinix Philippines recently announced that it would launch the ZERO 5G smartphone this March 2022 with an introductory price of under PHP 10,000.
This new phone from Infinix is the brand’s first 5G smartphone, meaning it will be able to take full advantage of the increasing reach of 5G here in the country. Aside from 5G connectivity, the phone will have a 48MP primary camera with 30x zoom, a 2MP bokeh camera, a 13MP portrait camera, and a 5000mAh battery with 33W quick charge support.
Infinix Zero 5G specs:
- 6.78-inch FHD+ display, 388ppi 120Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek Dimensity 900 5G processor
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB storage
- Rear cameras: 40MP wide + 13MP telephoto (2x optical zoom) + 2MP
- Front camera: 16MP
- 5G, 4G LTE
- Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, USB-C
- 5,000mAh battery with 33W Fast charging
- Android 11, XOS 10
The final pricing and release date of the new phone will be announced soon.
For more info on the Infinix ZERO 5G, visit the Infinix website.