The latest update for Ragnarok X: Next Generation is now live, and it brings the highly-anticipated 3rd Class system. With these 3rd Classes, players can enjoy more specialized playstyles, with some 3rd Class Jobs even coming with their own unique mount. And on top of 3rd Classes, players can also get new weapons, armor, and skills in the new update.
The full list of 3rd Class jobs available with the latest Ragnarok X update include:
- Ranger: A master of archery and traps, the Ranger excels at destroying enemies’ armor with their range of elemental traps, and then finishing them off with their powerful archery skills. Rangers can also enter a special state called ‘Precise Shooting’, which significantly increases their damage at the cost of attack speed, allowing them to quickly take down tough opponents in a handful of shots. They also have access to the awesome Warg mount, sure to be the envy of every other adventurer.
- Warlock: Wielders of ruinous elemental magic. Warlocks have access to devastating spells that dwarf the power of the High Wizard. From lightning storms that track targets to explosive freezing magic, the Warlock uses their unique “Elemental Orbs” mechanic to combine the powers of various elements to wipe the battlefield clean of foes all at once.
- Archbishop: The ultimate embodiment of the Priest class, the Archbishop is a powerhouse of support and healing magic, able to bring entire parties back from the brink of death to continue the fight stronger than ever before. They are far from defenseless, however, with powerful Holy spells such as Ascalon ensuring that they can deal just as much damage as they can heal.
- Rune Knight: Striding into battle atop fierce Ferus mounts, the Rune Knight combines powerful attacking skills with unmatched durability, punishing any enemy that hopes to stand against their onslaught. With their ability to grant debuffs with their Dark Flame Sword, the Rune Knight is adept at overpowering their enemies through sheer attrition and strength.
- Guillotine Cross: Having mastered the forbidden arts of assassination and poisoning, the Guillotine Cross delivers deadly strikes from the shadows, ending their opponents before they even know what hit them. Don’t think that their preference for stealth means that they are defenseless in combat, as their advanced skills allow them to occasionally block any physical attacks against them, completely negating the damage, before delivering a killing blow of their own.
- Mechanic: There’s nothing quite like riding into battle in your very own giant mech suit, and the Mechanic class lets you do just that! Not only do these awesome robot suits give the Mechanic superb defenses, they can also eviscerate enemies with their Vulkan Arm (when in Attack Mode), or otherwise provide their allies with useful buffs with the Support Mode, giving them excellent versatility as well. No matter what situation you find yourself in, you can count on the Mechanic to have exactly the tools for the task.
To access these advanced 3rd Class Jobs, players must first get to Job Level 70 or above. After picking up the quest at Glast Heim Churchyard, players will need to enter the Glast Heim and complete three tests. Then, they can visit the Archbishop Wolmas and their former Masters to learn how to switch to a more powerful Class.
Alongside the 3rd Class jobs, the latest update also introduces the new Lv. 100 map, Al De Baran. Players can also enjoy new features such as the Refinement Protection Stone, Enchantment Conversion, and Elite Slot.
Finally, ROX also has a special giveaway event, with several prize up for grabs, including an iPhone 13 Pro Max, USD 100 Razor Bonus Gold, and Rare Mount Cards. To join, players must simply join up with friends into a party and complete the event quests.
For more info on the latest update, visit the official website.