Initially launched for the Nintendo Switch back in 2020, Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix is now getting a PC version that is packed with a bunch of new features that should please even the most demanding vocaloid fan.
Check out the launch trailer here:
The Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA series debuts on PC! Take center stage in Hatsune Miku’s premier rhythm game starring the world’s #1 virtual pop star herself. From a stunner setlist of songs to an enormous wardrobe to style, it’s the ultimate tour with Miku and friends—all it needs is you.
- Over 170 Songs – Project DIVA debuts on PC with over 170 songs and music videos. Get into classics like “Melt” and “Cendrillon” plus new favorites like “Catch The Wave”!
- Endless Customization – Dress Miku and friends from head to toe in over 500 dazzling hairstyles, costumes and accessories.
- Two Visual Style Options – Freely switch between two visual graphic styles for different experiences. Enjoy the pop of the “Mega Mix” style or the gloss of the high-fidelity “Future Tone” style.
- Multitude of Modes – Explore additional modes! Curate a playlist to perfection with the Custom Playlist feature, hone your technique in Practice Mode, or design a totally custom top for Miku in the T-Shirt Editor.
- Play Your Way – Configure button inputs to harmonize with your playstyle and accessibility preferences as supported by Steam-compatible controllers.
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix+ can be purchased as a standalone game or in a bundle with optional content.
- Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix+ ($39.39) – The standard edition includes the game Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix+.
- Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix+ VIP Bundle ($59.99) – The VIP Bundle includes the Extra Song Pack and Item Unlock Key which adds 72 playable songs to your game for a total of 250 songs plus unlocks all in-game cosmetic items immediately. Groove to “Butterfly on Your Right Shoulder -39’s Giving Day Edition-,” “Dreaming Leaf,” “Innocence” and so many more!
And you don’t have to wait for the game as it is available to download in Steam right now!