Samsung has just announced the launch along with the official price and availability of the Galaxy M53 5G in the Philippines.
This latest Galaxy M device is Samsung’s follow up to the Galaxy M52 5G. The new M53 5G features MediaTek MT6877 Dimensity 900 Processor with 5G connectivity, as well as a quad rear camera setup which features a 108MP main camera. The phone also features a large 5,000mAh batter, and it runs on the latest One UI 4.1 on top of Android 12.
The Samsung Galaxy M53 5G is available at PHP 3,000 OFF for the whole month of June, meaning you can get it for PHP 26,990 when you buy one this month (its original SRP is PHP 29,990).
Samsung Galaxy M53 5G specs:
- MediaTek MT6877 Dimensity 900 Processor
- Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 6.7-inch Super AMOLED FHD+ (2400 x 1080), 120Hz refresh rate
- 256GB Storage (expandable via microSD)
- 108MP f/1.8 wide + 8MP f/2.2 ultrawide + 2MP f/2.4 macro + 2MP f/2.4 depth sensor quadruple rear camera setup
- 32MP f/2.2 front camera
- 3G, LTE, 5G, Dual SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, fingerprint scanner (side-mounted), USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 25W Fast Charging
- Android 12, One UI 4.1
- Price: PHP 29,990 (Promo Price: PHP 26,990)
The phone is now available at Samsung.com and other online platforms, including Lazada, Shopee, and Abenson.com.