gamescom asia 2022 has just announced its lineup of guest speakers along with the first wave of participating companies.
As one of Asia’s biggest video game events of the year, the gamescom asia is expected to accommodate 15,000 visitors and over 100 exhibitors from Asia Pacific and beyond.
Here are some of the speakers and their talk topics for gamescom asia 2022:
- Peter Vesterbacka, Finnish mobile game developer and former MightyEagle of Rovio Entertainment Corporation (Finland), the creator of Angry Birds;
- Sarah Delahanty, Cinematic Director, Blizzard Entertainment (USA), on the cinematic storytelling process in games;
- Tim Fields, Senior Vice President & General Manager of Digital Gaming, Wizards of the Coast (Canada) on the future of game development;
- Simon Alty, Vice President & Managing Director Asia Pacific, Bethesda/ ZeniMax (Australia) on AAA game publishing;
- Hans Jagnow, Vice President Operations, ESL Pro League (Germany) on Esports Trends;
- Brigitta Rena Estidianti, Co-founder & Art Director, Mojiken Studio (Indonesia) on weaving Southeast Asian cultures into games;
- Vanessa Lorena Tate, Studio Director & Head of Eternal Games, King (UK), publishers of Candy Crush and discussing live ops strategies;
- Jad Boniface, Head of Community Expansion, Roblox (USA) on becoming architects of the metaverse.
Meanwhile, the event will also fetaure Gamedriver, TikTok, Microsoft Xbox, Potato Play, Nuvei, and Xsolla as sponsors; while PlayStation, 9GAG, Lai Games, Brace Yourself Games, Hooded Horse are among the brands joining this year.
“We are delighted to have the commitment of global leading video game players for the event. This is testament to the increasing interest in the games market in Southeast Asia as well as in gamescom asia. With just three months before the event, the team is working hard to develop an exceptional experience for all trade visitors and the public alike. We are expecting many more companies to join us over the coming weeks in this widely anticipated event,” said Mathias Kuepper, Managing Director of Koelnmesse Singapore, the organiser of gamescom asia.
gamescom asia 2022 is happening on Suntec Convention & Exhibition Centre in Singapore from October 20 to 23, 2022.
For more info on the event, visit the official website.