Following the game’s announcement back in June, Sony revealed the features and system requirements of Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered on PC.
The PC-specific features of the game were showcased in a new trailer which you can watch here:
The game’s PC features include:
- Ray-traced reflections are available across the game for those with hardware that supports them. There’s also a new, higher-quality ray-traced mode that offers even more city detail.
- NVIDIA DLSS (Deep Learning Super Sampling) increases graphics performance when playing on PCs with NVIDIA RTX graphics cards.
- NVIDIA DLAA (Deep Learning Anti-Aliasing) is an AI-based anti-aliasing mode which gives higher levels of image quality for players on RTX GPUs.
- Wide range of aspect ratios, including ultrawide 21:9, panoramic 32:9, and NVIDIA Surround multi-monitor setups.
- A range of customizable graphics options, including SSAO, texture filtering, LoD quality, shadows, and more.
- Support for windowed, full screen, and exclusive full screen rendering modes.
- DualSense support on PC with adaptive triggers and haptic feedback.
- Mouse and keyboard and Steam Input support for remapping on controllers.
Meanwhile, here are the system requirements for Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered on PC:
As you can see, you won’t need too much power to run the game at 1080p and at 60FPS. Though you will need a beefy gaming rig to play the game at the higher graphics settings with ray tracing.
Along with the features and requirements, Sony also revealed the pre-purchase freebies that will be available for players who get the game ahead of its launch. The freebies include:
- Early unlock for three Spider-Man suits
- The tech-heavy Iron Spider Suit
- The one-of-a-kind Spider-Punk Suit
- The original Velocity Suit
- An early unlock of the Spider-Drone combat gadget
- 5 extra skill points to spend on Spidey upgrades
Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered will be available on PC on August 12, 2022. The game is now available for pre-purchase on Steam and the Epic Games Store.