After being announced last year, THQ Nordic has finally released Destroy All Humans 2 — Reprobed on PC and consoles.
In case you missed its reveal, Reprobed is a remake of Pandemic Studios’ Destroy All Humans 2 which was originally released back in 2006 for the PS2 and Xbox.
Not familiar with the original? Reprobed’s premise is described as:
Crypto is back with a license to probe. The alien invader returns, groovier than ever and now with genitals! Experience the swinging ‘60s in all its chemical-induced glory and take revenge on the KGB for blowing up your mothership. As you uncover the schemes of your enemies, you’ll have to form alliances with members of the very species you came to enslave.
Meanwhile, the game’s highlight features include:
- Show those hippies who’s boss using classic weapons and new technology like the Meteor Shower
- Explore 1960’s Mother Earth and unload your trusty saucer all over her fictional cities
- Defend a much larger, much more open world from those who seek to undermine your mission
- Hoover up humans from different countries and grind them up into DNA cocktails to upgrade your skills
- Invite a friend over for a twosome and enjoy the full story in local 2-player split screen co-op
Destroy All Humans 2 – Reprobed is available now on PC, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X|S.