The recent Ubisoft Forward yielded quite a nice surprise when it comes to music and dance-related surprises. We say hello to the Just Dance 2023 Edition, the newest installment of in the Just Dance franchise which keeps its consistency in terms of featuring the hottest Billboard-charting artists.
Check out the announcement here:
This year, Just Dance enters a new era as a dance-on-demand platform. To follow through with this goal, a slew of free content updates will be released on an ongoing basis. Here are a few of the upcoming features.
- Online Multiplayer: For the first time in the Just Dance franchise, players can enjoy the full game online with up to five of their friends or other players around the world with Online Groups. This will support cross-play.
- New Art Direction and Redesigned User Interface: A whole new world, complete with a fresh look and feel, immersive 3D worlds and intuitive navigation menus.
- Powerful Recommendation System: The new and improved recommendation system offers a level of customizability for players who want to keep track of their playlists.
- Progression and Rewards: Players can move up in the ranks with the brand-new progression system, allowing them to earn in-game points which can be used to purchase a variety of rewards.
- Free Content Updates: Just Dance will provide regular, ongoing updates including new game modes, songs and themed seasons.
Alongside these New Era updates, we’re also getting a sweet list of 40 chart-toppers and viral hits. It’s an absolute vibe.
Check out the list reveal here:
With Physical by Dua Lipa, More by K/DA Ft. Madison Beer, (G)I-DLE, Lexie Liu, Jaira Burns & Seraphine, and CAN’T STOP THE FEELING! by Justin Timberlake to name a few, we also got a recent update featuring some additional songs.
We get Dynamite by BTS, Radioactive by Imagine Dragons, the modern classic, Telephone by Lady Gaga ft. Beyoncé, and last but definitely not least–the shoulder-breaking, absolute banger of a track, Wannabe by ITZY.
Check this out because you’ll need to rehearse:
Now, in case you were wondering, the Just Dance Controller App can turn your smartphone into a controller with its phone-scoring technology, and allows up to six players to dance without any additional accessories. It’s available for free on iOS and Android.
The Just Dance 2023 Edition will launch on November 22 on the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X|S. The game will launch on Stadia at a later date.