Riot Games just gave us a preview of all the upcoming content in the League of Legends: Wild Rift Anniversary Patch 3.4: Power Spike.
The highlight of the latest patch is no doubt the addition of three new champions. Though aside from that, the patch also brings new items, game modes, events, and more.
This latest Wild Rift patch adds four new Champions to the roster, including:
- Gwen, the Hallowed Seamstress, is traveling to the top lane and longs to enjoy life. Even if she does run with scissors…
- Yone, the Unforgotten, slices his way back from the spirit realm as a melee mid and top laner.
- Vex, the Gloomist, rolls into the mid-lane harder than a teenager rolls her eyes. With the power of angst and her companion Shadow, Vex is a combo-loaded Yordle of doom, gloom, and sarcasm.
- Warwick, the Uncaged Wrath of Zaun, is a fearsome melee jungler who excels at chasing down low-health enemies from all over the map.
Items and Enchantments
Along with Champions, the patch also features an upgrade to the AP system, including changes to items such as Liandry’s Torment along with additions like Cosmic Drive. The patch also introduces two new Support starting items, the Spectral Sickle and Relic Shield
Here’s a rundown of the items and enchants in the patch:
- Riftmaker: Grants you omnivamp and when in combat with champions you’ll gain a stack. Each stack increases the damage you deal. At max stacks the additional damage becomes true damage
- Serpent’s Fang: An item we are bringing directly from PC League of Legends as an anti-shielding AD assassin output. This works identically to its PC counterpart, being more effective for melee users and both reducing current shields and future shields for a short duration after the Serpent’s Fang user hits an enemy champion.
- Imperial Mandate: Very similar to its PC version, offering a payout in bonus damage and marking enemies for slowing or immobilizing enemy champions. Allies can then consume the marks for additional damage and movement speed.
- Cosmic Drive: Active abilities and empowered attacks grant Ability Haste as Movement Speed after dealing damage to an enemy champion. This movement speed will decay over time. Cosmic Drive’s other passive Hyperdrive will also provide movement speed
- Relic Shield: Earn gold from this item to transform it into Targon’s Buckler. While near an allied champion, abilities and attacks consume a charge to execute minions below a percentage of their max health. Killing a minion grants you and your ally a percentage of the kill gold and heals you. These effects recharge.
- Spectral Sickle: Gain Attack Damage or Ability Power (Adaptive). While near an allied champion, damaging abilities and attacks against champions or structures grant gold. These effects recharge every second. Earn gold from this item to transform it into Harrowing Crescent
- Meteor Enchant: Lights up an area and summons a meteor after, dealing a percentage of each enemy’s max health as magic damage.
- Protect Enchant: The power of the next heal or shield ability you use is increased. It does not affect heals or shields from items or runes
A new Wild Rift update wont’ be complete without skins, and Patch 3.4 is now exception. Here’s a list of the new skins in the latest patch:
- Space Groove Gwen
- Bewitching Vex
- Bewitching Morgana
- Bewitching Miss Fortune
- Supreme Cells Kennen
- Supreme Cells Sett
- Supreme Cells Zed
- Glorious Crimson Draven (Ranked S7 Reward)
- Superhero Jayce & Ascended Superhero Jayce (Wild Pass)
- Old God Warwick
- Crystal Rose Yone
New Mode, Events, and Wild Pass
Wild Rift Patch 3.4 also introduces the new 1v1 Duel Mode, as well as the next Ranked Season — Season 7.
The Wild Pass progress and reward claiming has also changed. Along with the Season’s Wild Pass is also introduced, and it features Superhero Jayce who is unlockable when you reach level 50 in your Wild Pass.
Finally, there are lots of planned events for the patch, starting with Yone’s Arrival, followed by the Supreme Cells Event in October. There will also be free goodies to be given away at the upcoming Power Spike Party.
For more info on the latest patch, visit the League of Legends: Wild Rift website.