To celebrate the game’s upcoming launch, PlayStation teamed up with New Era for a special God of War Rangarok cap collection.
Specifically, this new line features two limited edition New Era 9FORTY Caps, both of which features designs based on the upcoming God of War game.
The first is a design that features a Bear and Wolf logo which symbolizes Kratos and Atreus.
Meanwhile, the second cap features a design of Kratos and Atreus wearing New Era caps. This design is made by Santa Monica Studio’s Lead Character Concept Artist, Dela Longfish.
This special 9FORTY collection will be available for pre-orders beginning November 9. It will also be available from early January at retail stores in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, and Vietnam.
Online pre-orders will be available from 10am local time on November 9 for those in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia, and the Philippines.
Meanwhile, here are the retail stores where the collection will be released:
- Hong Kong: Shop 331A, Level 3, K11 MUSEA, Victoria Dockside, 18 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui
- Hong Kong: Shop 508, 5/F, Hysan Place, Causeway Bay
- Macau: Shop 833, 3/F, Shoppers at Venetian, The Venetian Macao, Cotai Strip, Macao
- Taiwan: Ximending Flagship Store – No.20, Chengdu Rd., Ximending, Taipei, Taiwan
- Thailand: New Era Flagship Store – Siam Center M floor – 979 Rama I Rd, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
- Singapore: 1 HarbourFront Walk, #B1-20 VivoCity, Singapore 098585
- Indonesia: New Era Flagship Store – 1st – Unit L1-51a, Kota kasablanka
- Philippines: 114, Building B SM Megamall EDSA Corner, Doña Julia Vargas Ave, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Vietnam: 3F Crescent Mall, Ho Chi Minh City 70000 Vietnam
Aside from a cap collection, PlayStation also teamed up with #FR2 and Popcorn Supply for a Ragnarok-inspired apparel collection. Though this will only be released in Singapore, Hong Kong, and Thailand.
As for the game, God of War Ragnarok is set to release on PS5 and PS4 on November 9, 2022.