The second seasonal event of Overwatch 2, Winter Wonderland – is now here. The new update brings a lot of new cosmetics that are aligned with the festivities, and one particular for the support hero Brigitte will be available for FREE, provided you complete a few easy challenges from the Arcade section of the game.
Here’s a list of every Winter Wonderland challenge in Overwatch 2
All in all, there are nine challenges for Winter Wonderland event in 2022.
- Season’s Greetings – Complete 6 Winter Wonderland Challenges – Ice Queen Brigitte Skin and Snowman Head Weapon Charm
- Snowstorm – Win a game in Snowball Deathmatch – 1500 Battle Pass XP
- Abominable – Win a game in Yeti Hunter as a Yeti – Ramattra Ornament Spray and 1500 Battle Pass XP
- Block of Ice – Block 8 snowballs with Cryo-Freeze or Ice Wall in Snowball Deathmatch or Mei’s Snowball Offensive – Sojourn Ornament Spray and 1500 Battle Pass XP
- Monster Hunter – Win a game in Yeti Hunter as a Mei – 1500 Battle Pass XP
- Warmhearted – Thaw 15 Allies in Freezethaw Elimination – Kiriko Ornament Spray and 1500 Battle Pass XP
- Caught a Cold – Catch 6 snowballs in Snowball Deathmatch – Junker Queen Ornament Spray and 1500 Battle Pass XP
- Time for Cocoa – Win a game in Mei’s Snowball Offensive – 1500 Battle Pass XP
- Unthawed – Win a game of Freezethaw Elimination – 1500 Battle Pass XP
Brigitte may have seen better days in terms of her recent kit right now, but she is still a melee support to be reckoned with. For the people who main her, it might delight you to know that the devs are considering a rework for the hero, particularly her “Rally” ultimate which, in the current version doesn’t feel like its giving enough impact as it was before her GOAT meta days.
The event will only last for 3 weeks so better grind them up now to get the free Ice Queen Brigitte epic skin.