Following the game’s release a few months ago, SEGA and Two Point Studios have released Space Academy, the first major DLC for Two Point Campus.
As its name implies, this new DLC packs lots of new features, including three stellar campus locations, six student archetypes, six courses and classrooms, and more.
Check out the DLC trailer to give you a better idea of what to expect:
In this DLC, players are given the task of rebuilding Two Point County’s defunct space program through, as you guessed it, a space academy.
Specifically, the DLC will give players access to Two Point’s first out-of-county campus that’s set on an asteroid. There area also new classrooms such as the Command Room, Battle Space, and more.
Here’s a quick rundown of features, courses, and more that you can expect in the DLC:
- Launch Site – Space travel has come a long way in the past 50 years… It’s time to modernise space travel and expand into Two Point’s final frontier. Begin your journey into the stratosphere by taking over the County’s time-tested launch site and observatory.
- Spaceport City – Starting off at the rundown old National Space Centre, you’ll battle Space Knight invaders and alien abductions, moving on to run the county’s premier Space Port.
- Moon Base – Set up Two Point’s first out-of-County campus, meet alien life forms, and teach them everything we know about us. It may be difficult to source students from across the galaxy, but hey, it’s never stopped us before.
- Astrology – A field unconstrained by gravity and common sense. Astronauts flout traditional beliefs and float off into the ether. You may not like it, but you would say that, you’re probably a Capricorn.
- Space Academy – Life in space isn’t all shooting stars and dodging lasers. No, it’s mostly just protocol and ironing your uniform. There’s a lot to learn before you’re ready for intergalactic relations.
- Cheese-Moongery – Aliens aren’t so different from us… they get tense when the phone rings and just love to gorge on cheese. They’ve already made a start harvesting the galaxy’s cosmic cheese. So, grab a flag and let’s go… space is the next frontier for us to wring dry of its natural resource (mmm natural resources).
- Rocketry/Cosmic Expansion – Its practitioners have long testified to its intense difficulty, and yet – haven’t we’ve all built a paper airplane? – I can’t see the difference. Get over yourself and build the pointy space car.
- Space Knight School – A nomadic offshoot of traditional (land-based) knighthood. Nothing tests your bottle quite like the endless void, let me tell you… it really separates the true space knights from the absolute zeros.
- Humanities – Countless alien civilizations have studied humanity during our relatively brief existence, but most have stayed at a safe and understandable distance, until now! Yes, alien students are tired of the hearsay, they want unfiltered, tepid humanity straight from the tap. I suppose we’re the experts, but where to start?
Two Point Campus is available now on PC, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Nintendo Switch. Two Point Campus is also available on Xbox Game Pass for console and PC Game Pass. Meanwhile, the DLC is out now on all platforms as an additional purchase.
Want to know more about the game? Check out our review here: