Following its recent Alpha Test, PlayPark StreetBallers announced that a Closed Beta Test (CBT) is happening from March 28 to April 3, 2023.
PlayPark’s upcoming 3v3 basketball game will be available to play for select users via this CBT on Android devices via the Google Play Store. This CBT will be available in 5 countries, with support for four langauges: Thai, English, Chinese, and Bahasa.
Here’s a quick guide on how to join the PlayPark StreetBallers Closed Beta Test, as well as some important details to know (Android only):
- PRE-DOWNLOAD the game in preparation for the CBT HERE
- The period for testing is 28 March – 3 April 2023.
- CBT is open to Google Play/Android platforms only.
- Can be played on emulators such as BlueStacks, NoxPlayer or LDPlayer.
- Players who top-up during CBT will get cashbacks when the game officially launches OBT.
- After completing the testing period, all game data will be reset.
While iOS users won’t be able to try the game out yet, they can pre-register on the website. There are milestone rewards to unlock, with more prizes to be given away if there are more pre-registrants.
In case you missed its reveal, StreetBallers is an upcoming street basketball game for mobile devices, and it will feature various game modes, including 1v1, 2v2, and 3v3, with match times being as fast as three minutes — perfect for playing on the go.
The game also features a Ranked multiplayer mode, a story mode, team-building features, cosmetics, and many more.
PlayPark StreetBallers pre-registration is available via the game’s official website.