Ahead of the game’s official launch this June, Blizzard announced that a Diablo 4 Server Slam weekend is happening this May.
As its name implies, this Server Slam aims to test the durability of the game’s servers so that the launch goes as smoothly as possible once players from all over the world jump into Diablo 4.
Specifically, this Server Slam weekend is happening from May 12 at 12 PM PDT to May 14 at 12 PM PDT (that’s May 13 at 3 AM PH Time to May 15 at 3 AM PH Time). It will be playable on all platforms, including Windows PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, and PlayStation 4. Plus, couch co-op for consoles is available, as well as cross-play and cross-progression on all platforms.
This version of Diablo 4 during the weekend will be similar to the Open Beta build. Though it will have all the fixes and updates that Blizzard recently shared.
Take note though, here are all the key info that you’ll need, including details on progression, playable areas, and more:
- All character progression from the Beta weekends will not carry over into this weekend, so now is your chance to try a new class or build!
- The entirety of Fractured Peaks is playable through the Prologue and Act 1. Character level maxes out at Level 20 for this weekend.
- Visit the town of Kyovashad to repair and purchase new gear, upgrade your healing potions, and access your Stash. There are also plenty of Quests, World Events, and Dungeons.
- Also playable is the World Boss, Ashava, the biggest challenge of the weekend.
- Earn rewards as you play, such as the Initial Casualty title (earned by reaching Kyovashad with one character), the Early Voyager title (earned by reaching Level 20 on one character), the Beta Wolf Pack Cosmetic (earned by reaching Level 20 with one character), and a new reward the Cry of Ashava Mount Trophy (earned by defeating Ashava with one Level 20 character).
Diablo 4 is launching on June 6, 2023, on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC.
For more info on the server slam, visit the official Blizzard blog.