Lenovo recently announced that its new direct IT support service Premier Support Plus is now available in the Philippines.
Premier Support Plus is a comprehensive IT support service that aims to assist businesses with their IT needs through AI-driven analytics, accidental damage protection, and more.
This new support service was started to address the issues that many companies are facing. Specifically, a new global study revealed that 74% say poor IT support has decreased their motivation at work. The same study also revealed that worker productivity is higher if IT issues at resolved quickly.
Premier Support Plus features support for the following:
- AI-driven predictive analytics enable proactive and preventative issue detection, and the
ability to identify and address many potential IT problems.
- Accidental Damage Protection provides coverage beyond a traditional system warranty,
protecting devices from any unintentional drops, spills and bumps.
- Keep Your Drive service retains users’ hard drives and provides full customer ownership
of their data, to be kept or disposed on customers’ terms, improving data security and
ensuring compliance with data privacy and retention requirements.
- Sealed Battery services extends battery support for up to three years, where Lenovo-
certified technicians are assigned to ensure effective and efficient battery replacement
when needed, minimizing downtime and improving business resilience.
- International Services Entitlement supports multinational corporations by enabling
Accidental Damage Protection, Keep Your Drive, and Sealed Battery services wherever in
the world their employees happen to be.
“Employee IT support has clearly fallen behind as workplaces have evolved with the rise of hybrid work. With the increasing adoption of cloud services, digital intelligence, and the metaverse, organizations’ IT environments will become even more complex, making effective IT support even more critical to employee experience and morale,” said Michael Ngan, Lenovo Philippines Country General Manager.
For more info, visit the Lenovo website.