Honkai Star Rail’s next banner to be featured this week is Jing Yuan, who is expected to be an AOE beast for your team.
The 5-star lighting character follows the path of Erudition. This means you can most likely see him clearing out the field and dish out a respectable amount of damage to multiple targets.
Adding to this, he also has a powerful ally with the Lightning Lord, who can potentially deal some devastating follow-up attacks at the interval of your turns.
Check out the official tweet below which features the character’s past.
Animated Short: A Flash | Honkai: Star Rail
Watch Now: https://t.co/1PKxKA9N9S
Download Now: https://t.co/NSajKTWRYM
A fleeting flash — thus is the speed of swift blades as the teacher and student spar, and thus is the whirlwind passage of the unceasing torrent of time.… pic.twitter.com/LxLghfCoUP
— Honkai: Star Rail (@honkaistarrail) May 10, 2023
Another trailer highlights his relationship with Yanqing.
Additionally, they also released some details regarding the latest patch that you can expect along with the roll out of the new character.
- Fixed an issue in the process of the Adventure Mission “A Teacher and a Friend” where the game has a chance of getting stuck and crashing after solving the Abacus Circuitry puzzle.
- Fixed an issue in the adventure mission “Fired,” where there was a chance for the target display to be abnormal when summoning Diting to use the area detection function.
- Optimized the notification when entering the Simulated Universe before the Official Simulated Universe is unlocked.
- Fixed the issue of some dialogues not triggering properly.
- Fixed the issue of some mismatches in subtitles and voiced lines.
- Optimized the text description of the 5-star character Yanqing (The Hunt: Ice) Ultimate. This optimization does not change the actual effect of the ability.
- Optimized the text description of the 4-star character Pela (The Nihility: Ices Basic ATK and Skill. This optimization does not change the actual effect of the ability.
As of this writing, the current banner highlights Seele. The character proves to be a very effective hero for your roster because of his high quantum damage output.
Also, she has a passive effect called “resurgence” which gives another turn for her whenever she successfully eliminates an enemy. Perfect for those hyper-carry team builds.
Jing Yuan will appear in the next update this May 17, 2023. Like the current banner, you can expect him to be around for 3 weeks.
Honkai Star Rail is available right now for the PC, Android and ios devices.
Honkai Star Rail surpassed 20 million downloads within a day after release