An upcoming action RPG titled Lords of the fallen releases this coming October 13 to multiple platforms.
Check out the gameplay trailer below:
About the game and key features:
After an age of the cruellest tyranny, the demon God, Adyr, was finally defeated. But Gods… do not fall forever. Now, aeons later, Adyr’s resurrection draws nigh. As one of the fabled Dark Crusaders, journey through both the realms of the living and the dead in this expansive RPG experience, featuring colossal boss battles, fast challenging combat, thrilling character encounters, and deep, immersive storytelling. Will your legend be one of light… or one of darkness?
Dare to Hope.
- Embark upon two vast, parallel world—that of the living… and the dead.
- Master a fast, fluid and challenging combat system.
- Wield devastating magic attacks and character buffs.
- Invite a second player to join your campaign in uninterrupted, online multiplayer.
- Encounter a wide array of characters, eager to offer a dubious hand…
- Fully customize your own unique character.
- Choose from nine starting character classes, including Knight, Rogue, and Fire Apprentice.
Are you excited for this game?
Lords of the Fallen will launch for the PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, and PC via the Steam client on October 13, 2023.