Following the phone’s launch back in May, the new Huawei P60 Pro is finally available in stores and via telco partners in the Philippines.
In case you missed its launch, the P60 Pro is an impressive new phone that packs a Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor, as well as a 48MP main Ultra Lighting XMAGE main + 13MP Ultra-wide Angle + 48MP Telephoto Camera triple rear camera setup.
Another cool thing about the P60 Pro is that it features a a unique Pearl Texture Design that makes it look unique compared to most other flagship phones that you can get right now.
If you want to get your hands on the latest Huawei flagship, the P60 Pro is out now through offline and online Huawei Stores, authorized retail outlets, and leading e-commerce sites Shopee and Lazada with prices starting at PHP 58,999.
Specifically, the phone’s 8+256GB version is priced at PHP 58,999 while the 12+512GB is priced at PHP 69,999. The phone is also available via Home Credit for up to 18 months and participating credit cards for 24 months with 0% interest.
Finally, the P60 Pro is out now via Globe’s new GPLAN and GPLAN Plus offers at the following cash out prices on the following plans:
|GPLAN 1999||GPLAN Plus 999|
|HUAWEI P60 Pro 256G||Cash out – Php 22,500||Cash out Php 45,429|
|HUAWEI P60 Pro 512G||Cash out – Php 30,000||Cash out – Php 53,899|
Huawei P60 Pro Specs:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 (4nm) 4G Processor
- Adreno™ 730 GPU
- 8GB RAM/ 12GB RAM
- 6.67-inch LTPO OLED (2700×1220) display, 120Hz refresh rate, 1B colors, HDR Vivid
- 256GB RAM / 512GB RAM
- 48MP main Ultra Lighting XMAGE camera (RYYB f/1.4~ f/4.0 aperture, OIS) , 13MP Ultra-wide Angle Camera (Macro f/2.2 aperture), 48MP Telephoto Camera (f/2.1 aperture, OIS)
- 13MP Ultra-wide front camera (f/2.4)
- 3G, LTE, Dual SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, fingerprint scanner (side), USB Type-C
- 4815mAh battery with 88W Huawei SuperCharge Turbo support
- Android 13 with EMUI 13.1
- IP68 rated, Kunlun Glass Protection
- Rococo Pearl, Black
Want to know more about the P60 Pro? Check out of it here: