Back in September last year, vivo launched the Y16, a budget-friendly smartphone that promises good performance and long battery life.
It has been over nine months now since the phone was released, and since then, the Y16 has gotten a major price drop, giving it an even more affordable SRP.
Even though there are many budget phones to choose from, the Y16 is still worth looking at in 2023, especially considering its features.
For starters, the phone’s MediaTek Helio P35 processor is still surprisingly capable of playing popular MOBAs and FPS titles. It helps that the phone has 4GB of RAM plus an extended RAM feature so it should still be fairly responsive for everyday use.
What’s also nice is that it has a large 5,000mAh battery, meaning it can easily last for a day of use, or even more depending on how heavily you use it.
vivo Y16 Specs:
- 6.51-inch HD+ (1600×720) IPS LCD
- MediaTek Helio P35 (12nm)
- 4GB RAM (+1GB extended RAM)
- 64/128GB storage (expandable via microSD)
- Rear cameras: 13MP main + 2MP macro
- Front camera: 5MP
- 4G, LTE
- Side-mounted Fingerprint scanner, USB Type-C port
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- 5,00mAh battery with 10W Fast charging
- Android 12 (Funtouch 12)
- PHP 6,999 – 64GB model
- PHP 7,999 – 128GB model