Aside from sharing the phone’s cameras previously, vivo now highlights the new vivo V29 5G’s high-resolution AMOLED display — a striking feature of the upcoming device.
While AMOLED displays have become fairly common these days even more mid-range devices, the V29 5G outdoes most of its competitors as its 6.78-inch screen has a 120Hz refresh rate, as well as a higher resolution than average.
Instead of a more standard 1080p screen, the V29 has a screen with a 1260 x 2800 or 1.5k resolution. This means it is sharper than most other phones in its price range.
Plus, the fact that it’s an AMOLED screen means it will output vibrant colors and deep blacks. In fact, vivo highlights that the screen supports an astounding 1.07 billion colors and 100% DCI-P3 wide color gamut. On top of these, the screen had HDR10+ certification, meaning it should be a great partner for watching movies and shows on.
To put the icing on the cake, vivo also tuned the V29 5G’s display so that it has reduced harmful blue light and screen flickering, giving users a more comfortable viewing experience.
vivo V29 specs:
- 6.78-inch (1260 x 2800) AMOLED display, 120Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G processor
- 8/12GB RAM
- 128/256GB storage
- Rear cameras: 50MP main + 8MP ultrawide + 2MP macro triple rear camera setup (with Ring-LED flash)
- Front camera: 50MP
- 5G, LTE
- Under Display Fingerprint scanner, USB Type-C port
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.2
- 4600mAh battery with 80W wired Fast charging
- Android 13 with Funtouch 13
The vivo V29 is priced starting at PHP 24,999. It will officially launch in the Philippines on September 25, 2023.
Want to know more about the V29? Check out our impressions of the phone here: