After getting an Epic Games Store release, SEGA announced that the Sonic Frontiers Update 1.41 is now live, bringing with it various bug fixes and a difficulty adjustment.
The new patch’s highlights include bug fixes, including a fix to the issue where audio would not play during sub-events. This new patch also brings adjustments to the game’s Easy mode to make it more forgiving for newer players.
Here’s the complete patch notes for Sonic Frontiers Update 1.41:
Balance Adjustments to Easy Mode
- Trial Towers: New level designs have been added.
- Towers of the Master: The default difficulty and Sonic’s attack level have been adjusted.
- Master King Koco’s Trial: Your maximum Ring capacity and the health of each Titan have been adjusted.
Changes to some of the controls for Amy, Knuckles and Tails.
- The parry window for perfect parries was adjusted to be more forgiving.
- *The window will be extended even further when playing on Easy.
- Knuckles’ maneuverability during gliding has significantly increased.
Adjusted the stats of some special moves for Amy, Knuckles, and Tails after leveling them up
- The attack and defense of certain special moves for Amy, Knuckles, and Tails after they level up have been increased.
Now Easier to Retry After a Game Over
- The pink panels in the Trial Towers will respawn after a certain amount of time has passed and you are a certain distance away.
- If you make a mistake before a Cyber Space checkpoint and you have to restart from the beginning, the timer will now reset so you don’t need to manually restart.
- *Excluding Cyber Space Challenge
Sonic Frontiers is available now on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, and PC.