Publisher Playdigious just announced that they are releasing their fantasy roguelike RPG Loop Hero for iOS via App Store and Android via Google Play on April 30.
Check out the video below:
About the game:
The Lich has thrown the world into a timeless loop and plunged its inhabitants into never ending chaos.
In this roguelike RPG, wield an expanding deck of mystical cards to place enemies, buildings, and terrain along each unique expedition loop for the brave hero.
Recover and equip powerful loot for each class of hero for their battles and expand the survivors’ camp to reinforce each adventure through the loop.
Unlock new classes, new cards, and devious guardians on your quest to shatter the endless cycle of despair.
- Explore an endless number of paths: bring your hero on randomly generated loops and never experience the same run twice.
- Shape your expeditions into darkness: build your deck and place your cards to script your hero’s trials and tribulations.
- Loot as you loop to rebuild the world: recover your memories as you collect equipment and resources to become stronger, reconstruct your camp and get your reality back.
- Plunge into a gloomy universe: discover a melancholic dark fantasy story told through a retro pixel art direction and recollect the memories of this world.
- Break the cycle: triumph over mighty bosses to free the world from the Lich’s never-ending time loop.
Carefully Redesigned for Mobile
- Revamped Interface – Exclusive mobile UI with complete touch control.
- Game Center achievements.
- Cloud Save – Share your progress between iOS devices.
- Compatible with MFi controllers.
- iPhone 15 Optimization (including Pro Max).
Loop Hero first released on PC via Steam, Epic Games Store, GOG, and Humble Store on March 4, 2021, which then followed a console release on Xbox Series, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.