We’ve all been there, heartbroken, hurt, rejected. And no other time in the year reminds us more than Valentine’s Day. But we cope. We move on, chin held up, and grow stronger. And we turn that frown upside down. This year, OPPO is encouraging us to share our tales of woe, hugot, and triumph with its Facebook promo #HaveYouEver.
Everyday, till February 14, OPPO will post a different #HaveYouEver question on their FB page at 2pm, where you can answer by sharing a story via video submission.
What’s the catch? Well, lucky entrees who shared their hugot stories have a chance to win Php25,000 worth of SM Gift Certificates!
Sinaktan ka na nga, sulitin mo na. Ika nga ni Eat Pray Love, “This is a good sign, having a broken heart. It means we have tried for something.” or as Ivana Trump said in the First Wives Club, “Don’t get mad…get everything!” And what better way to show your strength than with Php 25,000 worth of SM GCs!
- To join, you can click this link https://www.facebook.com/OPPOPH/app/423860274383858/ or go to OPPOPH Facebook page and click the #HaveYouEver Giveaway on the left.
- Participants must register their full name, email address, registered address, contact number, and submit a video to the #HaveYouEver question for the day by telling his/her story (file size: maximum of 100MB (5 minutes); file format: mp4) to get (1) one raffle entry.
- Participants are not required to submit an entry for every question, but every submission is equivalent to (1) one raffle entry.
- Each question can only be accomplished once per account. A participant can only obtain a maximum of 14 entries for the whole promo period.
- Deadline of submission of entries is on February 14, 2018 at 11:59 PM.
- There will be three (3) winners of Php 25,000 worth of SM gift certificates. The winners will be drawn using http://www.random.org.
- The draw for the prizes will be held on February 15, 2018, 5PM at 6/F Viva Communications Inc. East Tower Philippine Stock Exchange Center, Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City in the presence of a DTI representative and authorized representatives of Viva Communications Inc.
- The announcement of winners will be done via Facebook post on February 16, 2018. Registered mail will also be sent to the winners.
- Twenty percent (20%) tax for the prize exceeding PHP10,000 shall be shouldered by the Philippine OPPO Mobile Technology Inc.
- Winners can claim their prizes from the OPPO Concept Store nearest to them. They must present at least one (1) valid ID and the registered notice for verification upon claiming. The winners must present a valid ID which contains the same information as his/her registered details. If the participant cannot claim his/her prize, the one who will claim the prize on his/her behalf must present an authorization letter, a photocopy of his/her ID and a photocopy of the winner’s ID. The winners can claim their prizes until 60 days after they receive their registered mail.