Earlier today, Fallout 76 released a trailer of the game at the XBOX E3 Media Briefing! Here’s the trailer from a few hours ago:
Now, just a few hours after in the 2018 Bethesda E3 Showcase, more info has surfaced for the game in various videos! Check them out below!
Excited? Here’s a summary of what we know so far!
- Fully Online Fallout Game
- Game is playable is solo but easier to play game with friends
- 16x the detail from the last Fallout with weather systems on the map
- 6 distinct regions to explore
- New Fallout creatures
- “What would it be like for the first people who left the vaults”
- “Open world.. survival.. every survivor is real”
- Death doesn’t mean the loss of progression
- You’ll only be with dozens of people at a time
- The choices are yours – what happens, who the heroes and villains are
- Various nukes have been placed around the map and you’re FREE TO DO WHATEVER YOU WANT with them
Best news of all? The game comes out THIS YEAR – November 14, 2018!