Following the delay of Bandai Namco’s Code Vein, Bandai has been relatively silent regarding the development of its upcoming title. Recently though, Bandai broke their silence and announced more info regarding Code Vein, specifically a Network Test happening this month for the PS4 and Xbox One.
During the Network Test, interested players can try out the title for themselves. The Network Test consists of extensive server stress testing to verify various online system features of the game.
Interested in trying out the game? Here’s everything you need to know to get started:
Outline of Network Test
- Network Test commencement: Tentative in mid-May
- Estimated no. of Network Testers: 30,000
- Platform: PlayStation®4, XBox One
Network Test registration period:
- PlayStation 4: 9th May 2019, 10:00 to 24th May 2019, 23:59 (GMT+8)
- Xbox One: To be confirmed
Network Test registration link: https://enq876.bn-ent.net/
- Registration requires a Bandai Namco ID . (※ If you have registered once, there is no need to register after the second time).
- Only one entry per person.
- Answers cannot be changed after submission.
- Language of registration form will be changed according to users’ region detected.
- Successful applicant will be notified by email.
Network Tester Requirements
- Age 17 and above
- Owns a PlayStation®4 or Xbox One with a stable internet connection.
- Has a valid account for the respective gaming platform.
For more info on the on the recruitment for Network Test, visit the official website: https://www.code-vein.com.
CODE VEIN will be available for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC via STEAM in 2019 for Southeast Asia (Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines and Indonesia).