[Note: The image above is just an artist’s rendition, and is not an official image of Cloud in a dress in the FF7 Remake]
The Final Fantasy VII Remake may only cover the events up to Midgar, but there’s still plenty to be excited about in the game. In a recent report by Gematsu, we found out more details about the game from director Tetsuya Nomura’s interview by Weekly Famitsu, among them is confirmation that we’ll see Cloud in a dress in the FFVII remake!
In his interview, Nomura confirmed that the Honey Bee Inn cross-dressing event will still take place, though with quite a number of tweaks. Aside from the game’s other memorable moments, Nomure said that fans should expect to see a ton of new events around Midgar.
Other interesting tidbits about the game from Nomura’s interview include:
- There will be more dialogue options in the remake
- Square Enix’s ethics department told the dev team to tighten Tifa’s chest so that action scenes won’t look unnatural. This also led to Tifa’s updated look (with the black sports bra and white tank top).
- An item will be required to recover MP
- New enemies will be added in different locations
- Each playable character will have different enemy affinities
Excited for the Final Fantasy VII Remake? The game releases on March 3, 2020 on the PS4. The game is also available for pre-order now. Check out the pre-order details here.