Do you have a PSVR? Well you’re in luck! SCRYsoft and Mixed Realms recently announced that Sairento VR is releasing in Southeast Asia this October exclusively on the PlayStation VR. In case you’re unfamiliar, Sairento VR is an action game set in a re-imagined, futuristic Japan populated by cyber ninjas and samurais.
Check out the official trailer for the game here:
Sairento VR was released in other regions some time ago, and it garnered praise from both critics and gamers alike thanks to its striking visuals, fun gameplay, and absorbing story. In-game, players take on the role of the Silent Ones, practitioners of long forsaken code of ancient samurais and ninjas.
Sairento VR has the following gameplay features:
- Challenging levels and enemies
- A unique locomotion system that allows players to perform all sorts of cool tricks like triple jump, power slide and time slow down (just like a genuine ninja)
- Various weapons such as katanas, guns, bows, throwing glaives and legendary relics to help players on their quest
- Abilities to grow and power up skills, weapons and relics as the game progresses
- 2 player PVE online co-op mode that lets you play with your friends
Interested in the game? Sairento VR will be available on physical and digital for PSVR (PS Camera and Move controllers required) on October 22, 2019. The game is also available for pre-order now.