Ubisoft recently announced the release of Brawlhalla’s 48th Legend — Volkov the Vampire King. Aside from the new Brawlhalla character, the annual Brawlhallidays event returns this year, and its up now through January 15, 2020.
Volkov’s six signature attacks are:
- Scythe Signatures
- Side Signature – Volkov unleashes a torrent of bats to trap his enemy, then uses his cape to either float behind them for a reversal, or float in front of them to spike them down on active input.
- Neutral Signature – Volkov floats up then turns his cape into bat wings to propel him forward. As he flies forward, he spins and swirls his Scythe around at high speeds to slice his enemies.
- Down Signature – Volkov floats up and summons a small whirlwind of bats. If an enemy steps into this whirlwind, Volkov pulls them towards him and slices them with his Scythe.
- Axe Signatures
- Side Signature – After fading into his cape, Volkov floats menacingly forward and slices his enemy. If the attack is held, he will float above his enemy and spike them down with a hefty Axe swing.
- Neutral Signature – Volkov flies up, swipes once with his claw and his wing, then swings his Axe to send his enemies upwards.
- Down Signature – After a quick jump, Volkov swings his Axe twice downwards. If the attack hits an enemy, he will swing his Axe a third time to launch his opponent off stage.
Meanwhile, the in-game items part of the 2019 Brawlhallidays Event are:
- Legend skins, available for 140 Mammoth Coins each (each Legend skin comes with two weapon skins):
- New for 2019: Nutcracker Cassidy skin
- Krampus Cross skin
- Wreck the Halls Teros skin
- Holly Jolly Ember skin
- Future Spirit Artemis skin
- Nutcracker Val skin
- Santa Wu Shang skin
- Snowman Kor skin
- Secret Santa Thatch skin
- Nutcracker Bodvar skin
- Winter Holiday Colors for all Legends, available for 1,500 Gold or 10 Mammoth Coins each
- Bomby the Snowman animated Avatar, available for 60 Mammoth Coins
- Mjolnir Snowflake Avatar, available for 6,000 Gold
- Winner Wonderland 2019 Podium, available for 240 Mammoth Coins; and Frostbite KO Effect, available for 200 Mammoth Coins
In case you’re unfamiliar, Brawlhalla is a free-to-play platform fighting game with 48 unique characters to choose from. The game is available now on PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC, with a mobile version coming in 2020.
For more information on Brawlhalla, visit brawlhalla.com.