Alongside the announcement of the new HyperX PC/console gaming lineup for 2020, Kingston also showcased its new memory products and technology solutions at CES 2020. Among Kingston’s new memory products are SD cards, SSDs, and more.
Here’s a full list of Kingston’s CES 2020 lineup:
- Canvas Plus Flash cards: A refresh offering higher speeds including UHS-II and high capacities as well as the new MobileLite Plus readers engineered to support the maximum speeds of the Canvas Plus line.
- NVMe PCIe Gen 4.0 M.2 SSD: Kingston’s first Gen 4.0 NVMe SSD for consumers shipping later this year.
- Embedded Products: A look at everyday consumer products powered by Kingston.
- Data Center NVMe SSDs in both U.2 and M.2 form factors: Designed to deliver predictable low-latency and I/O consistency as the key performance criteria. For internal drive bay upgrades, hyperscale data center servers and Cloud service providers requiring high-performance storage.
- Data Center SATA SSD (DC450R, DC500R) capacity addition: A 7.68TB SSD for Cloudhosting companies and other data centers in need of more storage.
“As a leading supplier of memory solutions in the channel, we make every effort to offer the best products to our customers,” said Kingston. “CES sets the tone and makes for the best time to share what we’ve been working on and what we have in store for the coming year. From memory cards to the latest SSDs, to wearables and smart devices, Kingston is everywhere.”
Pricing and availability of these memory products will be announced later this year.