Released just a few weeks ago, War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius (WOTV) has now recorded over 2 million downloads. To celebrate this milestone, gumi Inc and Square Enix recently announced a WOTV collab event in the Final Fantasy Brave Exvius mobile game.
The WOTV x FFBE event is live now until April 28, and it will give Final Fantasy Brave Exvius players free character summons, as well as various limited-time rewards. Here’s a quick rundown of what players can get:
- WOTV FFBE Free 10+1 Summon – Players can perform one free 10+1 Summon which guarantees a 5-star unit now until April 29.
- Limited-Time Unit – Gilgamesh, the fan-favorite FINAL FANTASY character, has appeared in the world of WOTV FFBE. This Gilgamesh is known as the Veritas of the Frost to FFBE fans. Now, players is able to add this version of Gilgamesh (WOTV FFBE) to their collection until April 29.
- Gilgamesh (WOTV FFBE) IntroTrial Quest – Players can attempt this quest entitled “He Who Soars the Battlefield” to earn lapis and Excalibur (WOTV FFBE), an event-exclusive weapon, by completing a limited-time mission.
- WOTV FFBE Equipment Enhancement Event – Players can enhance specific weapons, including the brand-new Excalibur (WOTV FFBE), at Steel Castle Melfikya until April 29.
To celebrate the release of WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS, we will be giving away rewards for each…
Posted by Final Fantasy Brave Exvius on Monday, April 13, 2020
As part of the event, both FFBE and WOTV players can earn rewards based on new and returning players to Final Fantasy Brave Exvius. Here are the rewards that will be given out once certain milestones are met:
- Milestone 1: 10,000 Players – Fina in WOTV FFBE
- Milestone 2: 30,000 Players 5,000 Lapis in FFBE
- Milestone 3: 50,000 Players – One MR+ Unit Guaranteed Summon Ticket A in WOTV FFBE
- Milestone 4: 70,000 Players – One 5★ Guaranteed 10+1 Summon Ticket in FFBE
- Milestone 5: 100,000 Players – 500 Visiore in WOTV FFBE
Both Final Fantasy Brave Exvius and its tactical RPG spin-off, War of the Visions, are available now on the App Store and on the Google Play Store.
Want to know more about WOTV? Check out our review of the game here:
War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Review | More than your average gacha game