Following its official global reveal back in February, Huawei has just announced that its new Mate Xs foldable smartphone is now available in the Philippines. Given that it’s a cutting-edge foldable device, the Mate Xs is priced at a premium PHP 139,990.
The phone is now available in the Aerophone, Intogadgets, MemoXpress, and Silicon Valley online stores. Each purchase of the Mate Xs with (1) one year-maintenance support, screen insurance with half price exchange and a free 50GB Huawei Cloud Storage space good for three (3) months.
Here’s where you can get your own Mate Xs today:
- Aerophone – https://bit.ly/2xEaNup
- Intogadgets – https://intogadgets.com.ph/events/view/61
- MemoXpress – https://mxmemoxpress.com/huawei-mate-xs/
- Silicon Valley – https://www.siliconvalley.com.ph/product/huawei-mate-x-8gb-ram-512gb-rom/
In case you missed the official announcement, the Mate Xs is a feature-packed foldable that’s powered by a Kirin 990 processor, meaning it supports 5G connectivity. Alongside its innovative folding display (which folds outwards), the Mate Xs features a quad camera setup that includes a 40MP main, 8MP telephoto, 16MP ultra-wide, and 3D ToF sensor. Finally, the Mate Xs has 8GB of RAM, a 4500mAh battery, and 55w Huawei SuperCharge support.
Huawei Mate Xs specs:
- Kirin 990 5G processor
- Mali-G76 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 8-inch display (expanded) — 6.6-inch front display, 6.3-inch back display
- 256/512GB internal storage
- 40MP f/1.8 SuperSensing + 8MP Telephoto + 16MP ultra-wide + 3D ToF quad camera setup
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE, 5G
- 4500mAh battery with 55w fast charging
- Android 10 with EMUI 10