Heads up everyone, realme is set to launch its latest budget powerhouse, the realme 6i in the Philippines next week! The realme 6i will officially launch in the country with a livestream happening on Wednesday, May 13 at 7pm. Fans can tune in to the stream live on the realme Philippines Facebook page.
The realme 6i is the follow-up to the realme 5i (which released last January). Unlike its predecessor, the 6i comes with a new processor — a MediaTek Helio G80 chipset. This SoC promises great gaming performance, which should make the 6i a good partner for avid mobile gamers.
Aside from its new processor, the realme 6i’s other highlight features include a quad camera setup headed by a 48MP main shooter, as well as a large 5,000mAh battery, Plus, the realme 6i also uses a USB Type-C port, a welcome feature for budget smartphone.
Realme 6i Specs:
- Mediatek Helio G80 processor
- 3/4GB RAM
- 6.5-inch HD+ display (w/ waterdrop notch), 720 x 1600 resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 64/128GB storage (expandable via microSD)
- 48MP F/1.8 + 8MP ultra-wide + 2MP portrait + 2MP macro quad-rear cameras
- 16MP F/2.0 front camera
- 3G, LTE, Dual SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, fingerprint scanner (rear mounted)
- 5000mAh battery
- Android 10 with realmeUI
Want to know more about the realme 6i? Check out our first impressions of the phone here: