BTS is easily one of the most popular boy bands in the world right now, and they’re arguably the biggest stars in the world of K-Pop. So it comes as no surprise that when Samsung opened pre-orders for the Galaxy S20+ BTS Edition last week, fans quickly snapped them up.
Given the overwhelming support of fans, Samsung has announced that it is re-opening its pre-order for the second batch of Galaxy S20+ BTS Edition units today at 10 AM through its official online store.
The Samsung Galaxy S20+ BTS Edition is priced at PHP 57,990. Each pre-order of the phone will come with a 50% discount on the Galaxy Buds+ BTS Edition (worth PHP 8,990), as well an additional e-voucher worth PHP 4,000. Finally, pre-ordered units will come with a Samsung official warranty long with free deliver in select areas.
Samsung Galaxy S20+ specs:
- 6.7-inch Super AMOLED Infinity-O display, 3200 x 1440 resolution w/ 120Hz refresh rate
- Exynos 990 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB storage
- Rear cameras: 12MP wide + 12MP ultra-wide + 64MP telephoto (3x lossless zoom) + 3D ToF sensor
- Front camera: 10MP
- Dual SIM (hybrid tray)
- 4G, LTE
- Ultrasonic Fingerprint scanner, IP68 certification, USB Type-C port
- 4,500mAh battery with 25w fast charging + wireless charging
- Android 10
To pre-order the phone, visit samsung.com/ph/smartphones/