Since realme arrived in PH shores back in 2018, the brand has released a lot of bang-for-buck budget and mid-range smartphones. Now, realme is gearing up to launch a true flagship phone for the first time in the Philippines, and it’s the realme X3!
The realme X3’s Philippine will launch on July 9, 2020 at 12 noon. Alongside the X3, the realme watch will also be launched on the 9th. The launch event will be livestreamed on the realme Philippines’ official Facebook page and YouTube channel.
What makes the realme X3 a true flagship phone? Firstly, the X3 packs a Snapdragon 855+ processor, a top-of-the-line chipset. Alongside the powerful processor, the realme X3 also has a 6.6-inch FHD+ display with a fast 120Hz refresh rate. To top it all off, the X3 has a quad camera setup that features a telephoto shooter with 5x optical zoom.
“We are happy to announce that we are once again launching a device that will surely enrich the digital lifestyle of Filipinos. Join us on July 9 as we announce the local availability of our flagship star-shooter, realme X3 SuperZoom! We are excited to champion real smartphone value in the flagship segment through this new device,” shares realme Philippines Vice President for Marketing, Austine Huang.
Realme X3 Specs:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ processor
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 6.6-inch FHD+ display (w/ holepunch notch), Corning Gorilla Glass 5, 120Hz refresh rate
- 128GB storage (expandable via microSD)
- 64MP f/1.8 + 8 MP f/2.3 ultra-wide + 8MP f/3.4 periscope telephoto (5x optical zoom) + 2MP f/2.4 macro quad-rear camera setup
- 32MP f/2.5 + 8 MP f/2.2 ultra-wide dual front camera
- 3G, LTE, Dual SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, fingerprint scanner (side-mounted), USB Type-C
- 4200mAh battery, 30W fast charging
- Android 10 with realmeUI
Want to know more about the realme X3? Check out our first impressions of the new realme flagship here: