Back in May, Final Fantasy Brave Exvius had a Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children collab event. Now, Brave Exvius is collaborating once again with FF7, but this time with the recently released Remake!
The Final Fantasy Brave Exvius x Final Fantasy 7 Remake collab is now live, and it brings beloved characters from the remake into the popular FF mobile game. Aside from giving players a chance to summon the likes of Cloud and Tifa, the event introduces Neo Vision units. These units have various abilities and advantages, including:
- Brave Shift – Units can change their characteristics, appearance and attack styles during battle, essentially giving players two powerful units in one.
- Brave Abilities – These special abilities can be enhanced up to five times to increase damage dealt up to levels never seen before in-game.
- Vision Cards – A new piece of equipment that Neo Vision units can equip to enhance their parameters even further. Players will receive one random Vision Card upon summoning a Neo Vision unit; Vision Cards can also be obtained as Arena ranking event rewards or as EX Awakening rewards. Vision Cards can be enhanced to increase their parameters and unlock passive abilities.
- EX Awakenings – Through this system, Neo Vision units can be further enhanced a total of three times. By awakening Neo Vision units, players can unlock Brave Shift, obtain Vision Cards and receive other exciting rewards.
Meanwhile, here is a list of all the content in the collab:
- Summonable Units – Fans can obtain one of the first Neo Vision Units, fan-favorite Cloud from FINAL FANTASY VII Remake, through a limited-time summon. Players can also obtain Tifa from this summon, who can be awakened to Neo Vision by meeting certain conditions, and Barret (FFVII Remake).
- Neo Vision Commemoration Summon – Players can summon the powerful Neo Vision unit Cloud (FFVII Remake) from this limited-time banner. After performing three 10+1 Summons, the fourth 10+1 Summon can be performed for free.
- Tifa Enhancement Quest – Players can obtain the necessary materials to upgrade their existing 5-star Tifa unit to 7-star and upgrade her Super Trust Master Reward to 100% by completing this quest.
- FINAL FANTASY VII Remake Login Bonus – Receive rewards such as materials needed to enhance Cloud (FFVII Remake), a FINAL FANTASY VII Remake Featured Summon Ticket and more through this daily login bonus.
- FINAL FANTASY VII Remake Series Event – Players will obtain 5-star Reno (FFVII Remake) as a reward for completing the first stage of this quest. By completing additional event quests, players can also obtain the materials necessary to upgrade Reno (FFVII Remake) to 7-star.
- FINAL FANTASY VII Remake Series Event Companion Battle – This difficult event can be challenged once per day. Players will need to use their FINAL FANTASY VII units to complete the battle and earn event points, which can be exchanged for exciting rewards.
- FINAL FANTASY VII Remake Series Event Exploration Dungeon – Players can collect recipes for event-exclusive equipment and other unique rewards by exploring this dangerous dungeon.
- Challenge of the Brave Quest – This brand-new type of quest introduces the Break Gauge battle system. With this system, players will chip away at an enemy’s Break Gauge by landing attacks until the enemy enters a weakened “broken” state, which the player can take advantage of to deal devastating damage. Players can obtain Brave Insignias (Guardians of the Planet) for Cloud and Tifa, used to upgrade these Neo Vision units, from this particular Challenge of the Brave: Guardians of the Planet quest.
Finally, the collab event coincides with the game’s fourth anniversary celebration which gives players lots of free rewards, including:
- 4th Anniversary Overdrive Login Bonus
- 4th Anniversary Overdrive SOON Medals
- Slots de Chocobo Mini-Game
- Free Weekly 5★/NV Guaranteed 10+1 Summon
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius is available now as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the App Store®, Google Play™ and the Amazon App Store.