Following the release of Bounty of Blood back in May, 2K has now released Psycho Krieg and the Fantastic Fustercluck, the fourth campaign add-on to Borderlands 3. The new add-on features a new story adventure, as well as tons of rewards.
The new add-on’s premise is described by 2K as:
“Thanks to some absurdly advanced technology devised by brilliant scientist Patricia Tannis, Psycho Krieg and the Fantastic Fustercluck takes place entirely in the titular meat maestro’s messed-up consciousness. Tannis is convinced that this unsettling environment holds the key to a mythical place she’s dubbed “Vaulthalla.” So, starting right now, she needs you to seek answers inside Krieg’s mindscape. Only by surviving the perils of Krieg’s twisted inner world can you reap the rewards of Vaulthalla”
Meanwhile, here’s a quick run-down of the add-on’s features:
- Journey through the many demented vistas of Krieg’s psyche, where anything is possible and likely very violent;
- Experience the world as Krieg sees it, including his perception of fan-favorite characters like Maya, the light of his twisted life;
- Overcome a vast array of life-threatening manifestations that Krieg’s mind conjures up;
- Expand Krieg’s mind and Tannis’ research in surreal side missions and Crew Challenges;
- Score powerful Legendary weapons and gear that – according to Tannis – will work outside of Krieg’s consciousness;
- Acquire brain-busting cosmetic items, including Vault Hunter Heads and Skins.
Psycho Krieg and the Fantastic Fustercluck is available now for Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition and Season Pass. It’s also available for purchase separately, though you will need to own a copy of the base game.
Even if you don’t have the latest add-on though, the latest Borderlands 3 patch gives all players a free level cap increase. Now, Vault Hunters can reach the new maximum level of 65.