After the launch of the new 2020 ZenBook line, ASUS first released the ZenBook 13 (UX325) in the Philippines. Now though, ASUS has finally released the larger ZenBook 14 (UX425) in the Philippines!
The new ASUS ZenBook 14 is the world’s thinnest 14-inch laptop that has full I/O ports. Specifically, the ZenBook 14 has 2 Thunderbolt USB-C ports, 1 USB Type-A, 1 HDMI, and 1 microSD card reader.
Aside from a wealth of I/O options, the ZenBook 14 (UX425) is powered by a 10th gen Intel Core i5 CPU, 8GB of RAM, and 512GB of SSD storage. As for its display, the ZenBook 14 has an LED backlit 14-inch display with a 90% screen-to-body ratio. Finally, the laptop has a 67 Wh lithium-polymer battery that ASUS claims can let the laptop last for up to 22 hours on one charge.
ASUS ZenBook 14 (UX425) specs:
- CPU – Intel®Core™ i5-1035G1 processor
- Display – 14” LED-backlit FHD (1920 x 1080), 300 nits, Slim 2.5 mm bezels with 90% screen-to-body ratio
- Operating system – Windows 10 Home
- Graphics – Intel®UHD Graphics
- Main memory – 8 GB 3200 MHz LPDDR4x onboard
- Storage – 512 GB PCIe®0 x2 NVMe SSD
- WiFi 6 (802.11ax)
- Camera – HD infrared (IR) webcam (supports Windows Hello)
- I/O ports:
- 2 x Thunderbolt™3 USB-C® with ASUS USB-C® Easy Charge
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
- 1 x Standard HDMI 2.0
- 1 x MicroSD card reader
- Touchpad – ASUS NumberPad 2.0
- Audio – Certified by Harman Kardon
- ASUS SonicMaster stereo audio system with surround-sound; smart amplifier for maximum audio performance
- Array microphone with Cortana and Alexa voice-recognition support
- Battery – 67 Wh lithium-polymer battery up to 22 hr battery life
- AC adapter – 65-watt power adapter
- Output: 20 V DC, 3.42 A
- Input: 100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz universal
- Dimensions – 319 x 208 x 13.9 mm
- Weight – Approx. 1.13 kg
Available in Pine Grey and Lilac Mist colors, the ASUS ZenBook 14 (UX425) is priced at PHP 54,995. The ASUS ZenBook 14 is now available in select ASUS Concept Stores and partner multi-brand stores nationwide.
For more info on the ZenBook 14 (UX425), visit: https://bit.ly/ASUSZenBookUX425