realme has just launched the 7i in the Philippines, the brand’s latest smartphone that packs a 90Hz refresh rate display at a price tag that won’t break the bank. Specifically, the new realme 7i is priced at PHP 11,990.
The realme 7i will go on an Online Early Bird Sale starting later at 12 Midnight, October 22 on Lazada & Shopee. During the Early Bird Sale, the phone will be available with PHP 1,000 off!
Meanwhile, the 7i will be available in stores starting October 24, 2020. And as a special offer, buyers will get a free realme Band (worth PHP 1,390) when they purchase the realme 7i in stores on October 24 & 25, 2020.
Intersted in getting your own realme 7i in installment plans? The phone will be available via HOME CREDIT a 0% interest for 6 months. Meanwhile, the phone will also be available with 0% interest for 6 months on major credit cards.
Realme 7i Specs:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor
- 8GB RAM
- 6.5-inch HD+ display (w/ holepunch notch), 720 x 1600 resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass, 90Hz refresh rate
- 128GB storage (expandable via microSD)
- 64MP F/1.8 + 8MP ultra-wide + 2MP portrait + 2MP macro quad-rear cameras
- 16MP F/2.1 front camera
- 3G, LTE, Dual SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, fingerprint scanner (rear mounted)
- 5000mAh battery
- Android 10 with realmeUI
Want to know more about the realme 7i? Check out our full review of the phone here.