Back in August, ODEX Philippines announced that the third and final Fate/Stay Night: Heaven’s Feel movie will have a fan screening in October. Given the current situation though, ODEX has announced that the fan screening will instead happen this November.
Specifically, ODEX Philippines confirmed that the Fate/stay night: Heaven’s Feel III. spring song fan screening will take place on November 21, 2020 at three SM Cinemas. The cinemas include SM Bacoor, SM Masinag, and SM San Mateo.
Each fan screening ticket is priced at PHP 1,620, and is inclusive of a movie ticket and the following goodies:
- 1 x T-shirt
- 1 x Can Badge
- 1 x Random item (A2 Poster or A4 Folder)
- 1 x Random item (Japan Import Week 2 or Week 3 A4 Clear file)
- 1 x Random item (Japan Import Week 4 Diorama Stand)
- 1 x Random item (Japan Import Week 5 Diorama Stand)
- 1 x Japan Import Week 6 Film Strip
- 1 x Japan Import Week 7 Pamphlet
- 1 x Japan Import Week 8 A4 Commemorative Board
The choice of the three SM Cinema outlets are similar to that of the upcoming fan screening for the Demon Slayer movie. This is likely due to the fact that Metro Manila is still under a General Community Quarantine, meaning cinemas are still closed. Though the three SM Cinema branches where the Heaven’s Feel Part 3 fan screening will take place are located outside Metro Manila.
For more info on the upcoming fan screening, visit the ODEX Philippines Facebook page.