Looking for a new smartphone with gaming capabilities that won’t break the bank? realme has just the thing for you as the brand has officially launched the narzo 30A in the Philippines! The newest phone from realme is available now in the country exclusively on Lazada.
This new narzo-branded phone is powered by a Helio G85 processor, has 4GB of RAM, and has a massive 6,000mAh battery. The best part though is that it has an SRP of only PHP 6,490.
To make the phone an even better deal, the narzo 30A is available at a discounted price of PHP 5,990 only for today, March 25.
realme narzo 30A specs:
- MediaTek Helio G85 Processor (12nm)
- Mali-G52 MC2
- 4GB RAM
- 6.5-inch IPS LCD HD+ (720 x 1600) with mini drop notch
- 64GB Storage (expandable to 256GB)
- 13MP f/2.2 wide + 2MP f/2.4 Black and White double-rear camera setup
- 8MP f/2.0 front camera
- 3G, LTE, Dual SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, fingerprint scanner (rear), USB Type-C
- 6000mAh battery with 18W fast charge support
- Android 10 with realme UI will be updated to Android 11 with realme UI 2.0 this Q3
- Laser Black, Laser Blue
In case you missed out on the special narzo 30A offer though, don’t worry as the phone will be available for PHP 5,990 again during the Lazada birthday sale. Aside from the narzo 30A discount, shoppers can also enjoy special deals on select realme smartphones and accessories.
Want to know more about the new narzo 30A? Check out our full review of the phone here: