Following the release of the OPPO A74 in the Philippines, OPPO has just launched a new variant in the country–the OPPO A74 5G. The A74 5G is not just a 5G-ready version of the A74 though as it also comes with a couple of key spec differences.
For one, the A74 5G packs a Snapdragon 480 processor, as well as a slightly larger 6.5-inch display that has a faster 90Hz refresh rate (though it’s an LCD panel instead of AMOLED). Aside from these though, the A74 5G has the same quad camera setup, 5,000mAh battery, and ColorOS 11.1 UI as the original A74.
OPPO A74 5G Specs:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 5G processor
- Adreno 619 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB storage (expandable via microSD)
- 6.5-inch FHD+ LCD Display
- 48 MP f/1.7 + 2 MP, f/2.4 macro + 2 MP f/2.4 depth sensor rear cameras
- 16MP F/2.0 front camera
- 5G, 4G, LTE (Dual SIM)
- WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint scanner (side-mounted), USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery w/ 33W fast charging
- Android 11 with ColorOS 11.1
The A74 5G releases via OPPO’s official e-commerce platforms on Shopee and Lazada. On Shopee, pre-orders are still on-going until May 4, and the phone will be officially available on May 5. Meanwhile on Lazada, it is set for first day sale on May 9. The new OPPO phone will also be available via local network operators partners Globe and Smart, with details for the postpaid plans to be announced soon.
For more on the A74 5G, visit www.oppo.com.ph.